Concepts of Case Studies
- American coal companies SD strategy
- Benchmarks of SD and stakeholder engagement strategies
- US coal and education expenditure econometrics
- Establish econometrics of coal production and k-12 education expenditure
- Test previous "resource curse" theories
- Stakeholder intelligence
- Use established quantified socio-economic indicators to characterize stakeholders
- Compare characterization against current engagement strategies of industry
- A Dynamic Approach for Evaluating Mining Sustainability Performance
- Implementation of sustainable development in mining projects has been given particular attention as they have significant impacts on the environment, society and economy.
- However, it appears that there is no method developed for evaluating the sustainability performance of mining projects, which concerns the performance across economic, social, environmental, and governance aspects.
|Research Overview||Program Overview||Publications|